- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.13217 Executive Park Terrace
Germantown, Maryland 20874
- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.17B Firstfield Road Suite 103
Gaithersburg MD 20878
Mon 11am-7pm Tue 11am-7pm Wed 11am-7pm Thu 11am-7pm Fri 11am-7pm
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page:
Tag Archives: liver
In traditional Chinese medical theory, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to live in balance with the seasons. Balance, in this context, means mindfully crafting your diet and certain aspects of your lifestyle based on what season it is.
An easy way to think about this is with fruits and vegetables: we are lucky these