- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.13217 Executive Park Terrace
Germantown, Maryland 20874
- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.17B Firstfield Road Suite 103
Gaithersburg MD 20878
Mon 11am-7pm Tue 11am-7pm Wed 11am-7pm Thu 11am-7pm Fri 11am-7pm
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page:
Tag Archives: spring
In traditional Chinese medical theory, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to live in balance with the seasons. Balance, in this context, means mindfully crafting your diet and certain aspects of your lifestyle based on what season it is.
An easy way to think about this is with fruits and vegetables: we are lucky these
Traditional Chinese medicine says aligning your diet with the seasons is one of the best ways to stay healthy. Mother Nature provides exactly what we need to be healthy. Paying attention to the fruits, vegetables and herbs that grow during different seasons in the region where you live is a great way to incorporate the philosophies of traditional