- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.13217 Executive Park Terrace
Germantown, Maryland 20874(410) 591-2644
- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.(410) 591-2644
- • Change your diet, change your blood •
- • Balance Your Sleep Cycle •
- • Foods for the Winter Season •
Tag Archives: allergies
Research tells us that acupuncture has been beneficial in treating a variety of conditions including high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, and headaches, just to name a few. And the good news is, you can add allergy symptoms to that list as well.
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.