Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.13217 Executive Park Terrace
Germantown, Maryland 20874(410) 591-2644
- Beth Li, M.Ac., L.Ac.(410) 591-2644
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •